TAKE ACTION while you can. TAKE CONTROL of your company pension, QROPS or SIPP before the Brexit deadline.
Find out how to protect and invest your retirement funds now. You are invited to our UK Pension Transfer and Investment Strategy Seminar. Click below to book your place at this seminar on Thursday 16th November at The Henley Building on Queens Road Central, Hong Kong.
Protect your UK Pensions
- PROTECT YOUR BENEFICIARIES – AVOID Losing up to 55% of your Retirement Fund
- How to MITIGATE against UK taxes and the REDUCING LIFETIME ALLOWANCE LIMITS
- UK Pension Rule Changes – PROTECT YOURSELF
- How might Brexit INCREASE CURRENCY RISK ?
- Remove Risk of CORPORATE OR PENSION DEFAULT
Optimise Your Retirement Fund
- Passive vs Active Investing
- Rebalancing your Portfolio
- Once you’ve transferred, what’s next?
Jason Pearce, Old Mutual International – International Pensions
Mark Plummer, Head of Region/Branch, Forth Capital (HK) Ltd – an introduction to PASSIVE vs ACTIVE investment
Also in attendance:
Gerry Campbell, Senior Consultant, Forth Capital (HK) Ltd
Quartermain Ltd (Hong Kong ROPS Trustee)
DATE: Thursday 16th November 2017
VENUE: The Boardroom at Old Mutual International office located on 24th Floor, Henley Building, 5 Queens Road Central, Hong Kong
TIME: Prompt start at 1pm. Seminar will last one hour. Refreshments will be served
Please fill the form to register online. The seminar is free to attend – registration required.