Digital Marketing Manager
Forth Capital requires to bring in a digital marketing expert to help us create qualified enquires from all over the globe overseeing our PPC campaigns as well as creating and managing our SEO strategy.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to manage a variety of key marketing and communications functions within a busy marketing department. You will have responsibility for developing and managing marketing and communications plans and publications, delivering digital and PR content, and proactively sharing marketing best practice across the organisation
Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with key stakeholders in the business across the world. You’ll play a central role in the development and day-to-day execution channels and content while working to coordinate the activity of a network of colleagues around the world.
Forth Capital is a leading financial planning and pensions advisory company, specialising in providing intelligent investment advice to international investors. Founded in 2004, we’ve been helping people who aspire to be financially independent achieve their goals ever since.
We are experts in providing investment and pensions advice and use our expertise to help our clients preserve their wealth, manage their assets and grow their investments.
We have global presence and are regulated in five countries around the world.
- Devising strategies to create online enquiries for our International wealth Management team
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Required Skills and qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Experience managing SEO, ecommerce, email marketing, and social media.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Salary £40,000 +, dependent on experience
- Uncapped Performance Linked Bonus
- Generous holiday allowance including 2 weeks at Christmas and all public holidays
- Income Protection
- Flexible hours with early finish Friday
Job Type: Full Time