Forth Capital is looking for a talented and experienced Operations Manager at their world-class offices in Geneva, Switzerland. The role will be to run the operations of the private client business and manage the private client sales support administration team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for several key areas, including overseeing the IT systems, overseeing staff training and development, providing operational support, ensuring administration procedures are in place and followed across the business. Forth Capital is global and as such, travel will be required. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and established international Wealth Management company.
The key responsibilities of the Operations Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all Forth systems, IRESS, Financial Express, Office 365 et al; dealing with developers and ensuring website is relevant and up to date
- Developing and managing new and existing relationships with partners, accountants, regulators, project providers and other external stakeholders
- Implementing IRESS, site administration, data migration, MI and IPS, as well as implementing new investment platform and related processes
- Taking control of company organisation to ensure Forth are fully staffed, that all processes are clear and well communicated, and all files and relevant documentation are up to date
Forth Capital is a leading financial advisory company, specialising in UK pension transfers and providing financial advice to expats and international investors. Headquartered in Geneva with offices in Hong Kong, London, Dublin and Sydney, Forth Capital operates across the globe.
The key skills and qualities of an Operations Manager:
- Must have over five years’ experience in the financial services industry (preferably with an IFA firm), with over five years’ experience in Operational Management
- Must have a working knowledge of financial CRM systems
- A proactive individual with strong leadership skills, who is able to perform a wide range of roles; excellent communication skills in oral and written English
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in Business, Operations Management or related field
Based: Geneva, Switzerland
Package: Salary CHF 80,000 plus, dependent on experience, relocation if required.
Job Type: Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, well-established International Wealth Management Company with an excellent record of success.
Join us for a challenging, rewarding and enjoyable career. Email your CV and covering letter today.