Secure Your Financial Freedom
Secure your ‘financial freedom’ and the peace of mind that comes with it.
By ensuring that you're financially prepared for the future, you can make key life choices on your own terms, without compromise - from funding your children's education, to having the means to step back from work when you choose to, with confidence and resilience.
And with a detailed plan in place to secure your financial freedom, you can live in the moment, safe in the knowledge that tomorrow is taken care of, wherever you are in the world, and wherever you choose to go next.
Create Your Plan - 4 Simple Steps
- Your dedicated financial planner will get to know you, discuss your commitments and priorities, and explore with you your medium and long-term aspirations and goals.
- They will explain how they work and walk you through our simple fee structure.
- This initial consultation is designed around you. It's free of charge and there's no need to fill in any paperwork ahead of the meeting, which normally takes about 30 minutes.
- Your follow-up Planning Call will take between 60 and 90 minutes. It's an opportunity for your financial planner to get a more detailed understanding of your aspirations, and your current savings and finances.
- By defining your goals and when you want to achieve financial freedom - giving thought to when you want to step back from work, where you think you'll live in later life, the travel and interests you imagine pursuing, and with careful thought also given to your health, your estate and your beneficiaries - we can create a comprehensive plan for you, aligned to your personal goals.
- To bring your plan to life, your financial planner will use the latest cashflow modelling technology to help you visualise the accumulation of your investments and savings up to the point at which you decide to step back from work, and how you can then drawdown income from those investments to fund your lifestyle from that point onwards. They can also create projections of different scenarios, to show you how stepping back from work slightly later, semi-retirement, or introducing an additional passive income stream can make a positive impact on your income in later life.
- Your financial planner will analyse the information you've provided during your Planning Call to prepare your personal plan for you - with details of recommended products and solutions; how they will benefit you, and any associated risks.
- The presentation of your financial plan and recommendations will take around 60 minutes.
Award winning service and ongoing support
- When you're happy with your personal plan, your dedicated financial planner and our award-winning client services team can start putting it into action for you.
- We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service and we're committed to being your trusted partner at every step of your journey, no matter where you are in the world, and wherever you choose to work and retire.
- Your dedicated financial planner will meet with you to review your plan on an annual basis, to ensure that it remains aligned with your evolving needs.
Meet our Advisors
With you every step of the way - Wherever you are in the world
We have an exceptional team of financial advisors, dual qualified to provide you with expert advice in whichever country you're located, worldwide.
They will work closely with you to understand your circumstances and your priorities, then create a clear, effective plan for you - to support the lifestyle you have now and make the future that you envision for yourself and for your family, a reality.
And to ensure that your financial plan remains aligned with your goals and aspirations, no matter what twists and turns you encounter along the way, they will review your plan with you on an annual basis.
Download any of our free E-Guides to get valuable insights into a range of financial planning topics and solutions that we would be delighted to discuss further with you.